Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sweet Baby

Can you believe it's Thursday already? 
This week is flying by too quick! 

Just when I thought 'spring has sprung', here comes another cold front.

Well, anyhow, spring has got my creative juices flowing and I wanted to create something pastel/springy! 

So this is what I came up with.




Ingredients:
Baby carriage ~ Cricut Wildcard Cartridge
Patterned paper ~ DCWV, Nana's Kids
Layered flower ~ Hampton Art, Studio G
Sweet Baby & frame stamp ~ Fiskars, All Year Greetings
Embossing ~ Sizzix, Dots and flower set
Stickles ~ Cotton Candy
I used Hampton Art pink ink on the small chipboard square and the frame...but can't find the name of the color on it.
Buttons and ribbon from my long lost stash!


Thank You so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

aka The Rebel Blogger





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You