Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thank You Card To A Great Russian Family!

My sister had asked me to make a thank you card for her. 
She wants to send a special handmade card to her daughter's Russian host family. 

Her daughter, my niece, Taylor, is currently a 12th grade exchange student in (I hope I get this right!) Velikiy Nov, Russia. 

And I must say, she is loving every bit of Russia!!

She has traveled all around that region and to a couple of other countries also! What an experience to have at that age!


Ingredients:
Cardstock~Recollections
Patterned paper~The Paper Studio,The Linen Door
Burlap ribbon~Recollections
Border punch~Martha Stewart
Sentiment~Fiskars
Ink~StazOn, jet black and VersaMagic, spanish olive



I was not going to post this card, but Tracy could not praise me enough when she finally received it in the mail! 

I am not pleased at all with this picture, I just could not get a good camera shot. 
I have researched online tips and techniques...but can't seem to get the hang of it.


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!


aka The Rebel Blogger
    







2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love my 'Thank You' card! So, 'Thank you' for my 'Thank You' card! I was originally going to take credit for making the card, but since your personal stamp is on the back, I will give you full credit!

    Спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...., my sisters are so cute...

    ReplyDelete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You