Wednesday, July 3, 2013

...just because

Hello! 
Hope your week is overflowing with endless creative mojo!

Today I am sharing a card I created for my friend and truly the best co worker ever to be had! 
She called herself the 'good cop' at the office, and I was known as the 'bad cop'.  
I, being the slightly more aggressive type and she tends to lean towards the passive side. 
It worked out quite well for us, we made a great team!
I don't miss the 9 hour work days but I do miss my 'good cop' !!  :-)

I made this card with the Cosmo Cricket ~ Baby Jane Collection using the 6x6 paper mini deck and the ready-set-chip stickers. 
The faux stitching was created with a black LePlume marker and the Hot Off The Press- Easy Stitches stencil. 
The sentiment was stamped with Fiskars All Year Greetings clear stamp and a little square ink pad by Rubber Stampede that I have had for many years.


Click Image To Enlarge

I did make a matching envelope but oops, no photos....again :-(   Too, too many oops (senior moments) lately!  I guess I get too anxious or something, wanting to get my creations mailed out to their recipient...


Have a fantabulous and safe 4th of July!

TTFN 
and Happy Crafting!


aka The Rebel Blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You