Monday, July 29, 2013

The Tap Dancer

Hello and Happy Mojo Monday! 

While I was making this, the thought came to mind.... I have never done a layout of myself! You may ask yourself why?!  
The answer is.....there are not very many pics of me to be had. I have always, absolutely, positively detested getting my picture taken! 
Any of my family members will attest to it. 
The profile picture for my blog and Google+ is about as good as it gets!!


I started with Bazzill card stock and sprayed it with Mister Huey's color mist in Sunshine and Inky Black. 
Layered with Graphic 45 French Country-Montage and some of Authentique-Blissful  paper pack. 
Used an EK Success punch on the corners then adhered tiny pieces of black glitter cardstock behind them. 
The Prima flowers and a delicate see through leaf were attached to a chipboard ring adorned with black satin ribbon. 
The chipboard ring circling my face (UGH!) is adorned with gold satin ribbon and the hatpin is made by Christina Griffiths at card-making-magic.com
The title was cut from the Cricut Ashlyn's Alphabet. 
To finish this layout I added some metal art pieces from K&Company.

Click on photo to enlarge
This picture of me and fellow tap dancer's was in my mother's box of keepsakes. 
She had it tucked nicely in my baby album. 
You can tell by the look on my face, even way back then, I was not happy getting my picture taken!

I can remember my mother bragging about this picture. 
If she was here today, she would of been so proud of this scrapbook layout!



If you feel like giving my blog some love, it would make my Mojo Monday even more mojo!!
  
                            
As always....Happy Crafting!

TTFN!


aka The Rebel Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You