Saturday, July 6, 2013

Who Screams for Ice Cream?

Hello! 
This is one of those posts that has nothing to do with scrapbooking, cardmaking or any other paper craft.
Please, just roll with it and do not judge me. 
I am posting today to share something with the world and to relieve myself of this terrible burden.


I have two addictions!
  
Yes,I must confess, not only am I addicted to paper crafting but... okay, here goes....it's....ice cream!






Now that the truth is out in the open, I am feeling less stressed! So now I can tell you about my ice cream of choice! 
The one, the only....





EDY'S® Ice Cream - Grand Drumstick is the ultimate, most addicting ice cream I have ever had! It should be outlawed!! It is soo delicious! 







I feel I must lay it ALL out on the line.
I have more to confess...

I have been having late night jitters and the only fix that helps is just a couple of spoonfuls of ice cream. When my body reaches that point, it does not matter what kind or brand. The minute it touches my lips...it's sweet dreams for the me!




Did you know that July is National Ice Cream Month?


Hope you got a little chuckle with my story of true confection!


TTFN!


aka The Rebel Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You